…Ceiling fans also keep cool, conditioned air circulating keeping it cooler longer and electric cost down
Ceiling fans make your home more comfortable and enhance your the room in which they are installed.
Ceiling fans don’t cool air like air conditioners. Their main function is to move air and help circulation. They can be used to help circulate air during the cooler months so we feel warmer in winter, and so save electricity year round.
How To Keep Cool With A Ceiling Fan
Ceiling fans are more cost efficient then an air conditioner by pushing air down towards your family and guests.
If you have your windows open, the ceiling fan will move the air around creating a cool breeze. Ceiling fans are designed to use their blades to spin in a specific motion to get a certain affect. This is why most fans have a reversible switch that allows you to use the fan to keep warm in the winter.
Some of The Benefits of Installing a Ceiling Fan in Your Home Include:
– Save energy and increase comfort in summer: In hot weather, ceiling fans create a cool breeze, making anyone nearby feel cooler.
– Electricity Usage have many people preferring ceiling fans over air conditioners because ceiling fans require less electricity to operate, which saves money for homeowners in the long run on electric bills. Not to mention, you can leave ceiling fans running when the room is empty without spending any more money, and the room is already cool when you come back.
– You can turn the thermostat up a few degrees to save energy and money, without compromising comfort.
– Ceiling fans also keep cool, conditioned air circulating
– Great For Saving Money. Ceiling fans also help to reduce energy costs in winter. In winter, heated air rises and collects near your ceiling. Ceiling fans, set in reverse, make efficient use of that furnace-warmed air, pushing it back downward.
– Ceiling Fans For Enhanced Lighting. Most ceiling fans come equipped with overhead lighting.Useful indoors and outdoors
– Decorative for Multiple Rooms. Ceiling fans come in a multitude of unique designs to complement your kitchen, dining room, bedrooms, front porch, living room and other areas of the home. You have a choice of selection between different blades and lighting features.
Installation Of A Ceiling Fan:
Installing a ceiling fan can be a dangerous process, as is any process that can involve electricity. Ceiling fan installations need to be handled by professionals to avoid any problems that could come from bad wiring. With one call to A.C Electric of St Petersburg, you can be assured a fair price on your ceiling fan installations and professional service every time. We have been serving the Gulfport, St Petersburg community for over 40 years. Call us today for guaranteed satisfaction with your new ceiling fan.